Whether you own a large organization with 100+ employees, or a small business with only 5 employees, hiring a professional moving company when you relocate can help make the move easier and less stressful. As a business owner, you have enough responsibilities and challenges; you don’t need to add moving to the list.
When you hire a professional removal company, they will take the responsibility for packing up your things, transporting them to your new location and placing your items where they need to go. The process is simple and a company representative will go over everything with you well in advance of moving day. You can visit here to get more information.
Here are some things you’ll need to discuss:
* Date: Of course, the company will need to know the date you are going to be moving. It’s best to give them as much advance notice as possible to make sure they are available that day and they have all the resources needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
* Location: They will need to know where you are moving to! This could be down the street, or across the UK; make sure they are aware of unit numbers, floor numbers, etc. so there is no confusion on moving day.
* Floor Plan: To make sure everything runs smoothly, the company representatives should be given a copy of the new floor plan so that when they arrive, they have an idea of the layout.
* List of Items: You will need to supply the company with a detailed list of items you’d like moved and/or packed. It’s best to organize the items by room/office so there is no confusion. Or you can use labels to identify what gets moved and packed.
* New home for items: A detailed list will also have to be created to let the movers know where each item is going to be located in their new home. A floor plan or labels will work for this as well.
* Temporary storage: If you find that some items will need to be stored because you’re not quite ready for them, they can do that too. Containers will be packed and sealed at your location and transported to the company’s storage unit where it will be kept safe and secure.
There is no need to stress over the thought of relocating your office. Qualified professionals are ready and willing to help you and your organization move and get back to business as quickly as possible.
Pip Ewart Ltd specializes in business & commercial removals Leicestershire and surrounding area. Visit them online to find out how they can help your business relocate.